New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
CHAMBER MEMBERS – YOUR NEW PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER BENEFIT
Here at Perthshire Chamber of Commerce we are constantly working towards ensuring you receive great value from your membership. We are extremely pleased therefore, to announce a new partnership with Live Active Leisure (LAL), the Independent Sports and Leisure Trust for Perth and Kinross.
Most people reading this email will know that Live Active Leisure plays a key role in the lives of the people and communities across Perth & Kinross. From gym memberships to kids swimming lessons, activity referrals to stride for life, it is their promise to 'be here whenever you need help'.
What you might not know though, is that they also bring fantastic benefits to those of us working the corporate world.
Through the LAL corporate membership programme employers can support their staff in making healthier choices by offering them an ongoing 10% discount on Direct Debit memberships while retaining all of the fantastic LAL Membership benefits – Check them out on the LAL website here>>>
How does that help you as the employer?
Well, it may surprise you to know that the average UK sick days per annum equates to almost 2% of all working time. Many studies have shown that regular exercise helps to prevent disease, improve stamina, reduces stress, and improve overall quality of life. This in turn means a more focused, happier and healthier workforce – resulting in fewer sick days all round!
As an employer ourselves we understand the importance of helping businesses promote a healthy lifestyle to their employees. That’s why all Chamber members now have automatic membership of this fantastic scheme, making it even easier for their employees to live active.
Karen Nichol, Head of Business Planning & Development from Live Active Leisure commented:
“LAL are delighted to be working in partnership with Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and to be offering our fellow members the opportunity to reap the rewards of a healthy workforce. As a company, LAL has experienced first-hand the benefits encouraging active lifestyles amongst our 600 strong team, and we are proud to carry the Silver Level Healthy Working Lives Award.
As a business we are committed to ensuring everyone in our communities can lead active lives, and if we can deliver on this promise whilst helping other employers and local businesses then so much the better. We’re looking forward hugely to watching the benefits roll out.”
To start using this right away, simply click here and complete the quick and easy form. There’s no fee and it comes with no obligation from you as the employer. Once Live Active Leisure has your details on file, your employees can start enjoying this great saving straight away!
Should you have any questions, please contact LAL’s Corporate Membership co-ordinator, Robyn Strathie on RStrathie@liveactive.co.uk.
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us