New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
CHAMBER MEMBERS – YOUR NEW PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER BENEFIT
Here at Perthshire Chamber of Commerce we are constantly working towards ensuring you receive great value from your membership. We are extremely pleased therefore, to announce a new partnership with Live Active Leisure (LAL), the Independent Sports and Leisure Trust for Perth and Kinross.
Most people reading this email will know that Live Active Leisure plays a key role in the lives of the people and communities across Perth & Kinross. From gym memberships to kids swimming lessons, activity referrals to stride for life, it is their promise to 'be here whenever you need help'.
What you might not know though, is that they also bring fantastic benefits to those of us working the corporate world.
Through the LAL corporate membership programme employers can support their staff in making healthier choices by offering them an ongoing 10% discount on Direct Debit memberships while retaining all of the fantastic LAL Membership benefits – Check them out on the LAL website here>>>
How does that help you as the employer?
Well, it may surprise you to know that the average UK sick days per annum equates to almost 2% of all working time. Many studies have shown that regular exercise helps to prevent disease, improve stamina, reduces stress, and improve overall quality of life. This in turn means a more focused, happier and healthier workforce – resulting in fewer sick days all round!
As an employer ourselves we understand the importance of helping businesses promote a healthy lifestyle to their employees. That’s why all Chamber members now have automatic membership of this fantastic scheme, making it even easier for their employees to live active.
Karen Nichol, Head of Business Planning & Development from Live Active Leisure commented:
“LAL are delighted to be working in partnership with Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and to be offering our fellow members the opportunity to reap the rewards of a healthy workforce. As a company, LAL has experienced first-hand the benefits encouraging active lifestyles amongst our 600 strong team, and we are proud to carry the Silver Level Healthy Working Lives Award.
As a business we are committed to ensuring everyone in our communities can lead active lives, and if we can deliver on this promise whilst helping other employers and local businesses then so much the better. We’re looking forward hugely to watching the benefits roll out.”
To start using this right away, simply click here and complete the quick and easy form. There’s no fee and it comes with no obligation from you as the employer. Once Live Active Leisure has your details on file, your employees can start enjoying this great saving straight away!
Should you have any questions, please contact LAL’s Corporate Membership co-ordinator, Robyn Strathie on RStrathie@liveactive.co.uk.
- Rowan Consultancy: Manager as Coach Course
- Oh Yes We Are - Live Online Panto from Perth Theatre
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Trauma Healing Together: The Ultimate Christmas Quiz, 19th December, 2020.
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Scottish Government Daily update on COVID-19, Monday 23rd November 2020
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 20th November 2020
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 19th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 16th November 2020
- Perthshire Chamber - You Asked and We Delivered November 2020
- Scottish Government: Daily Update Thursday 12th November 2020
- ONE of Perth’s longest established opticians is eyeing-up a move
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Gov.Scot: Scotland's Young Persons Guarantee Launched
- Student Volunteer wins Award for Community Work in Perth
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Scot Gov COVID Update: Perth and Kinross Tier Three from Friday 13th Nov 2020