New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
CHAMBER MEMBERS – YOUR NEW PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER BENEFIT
Here at Perthshire Chamber of Commerce we are constantly working towards ensuring you receive great value from your membership. We are extremely pleased therefore, to announce a new partnership with Live Active Leisure (LAL), the Independent Sports and Leisure Trust for Perth and Kinross.
Most people reading this email will know that Live Active Leisure plays a key role in the lives of the people and communities across Perth & Kinross. From gym memberships to kids swimming lessons, activity referrals to stride for life, it is their promise to 'be here whenever you need help'.
What you might not know though, is that they also bring fantastic benefits to those of us working the corporate world.
Through the LAL corporate membership programme employers can support their staff in making healthier choices by offering them an ongoing 10% discount on Direct Debit memberships while retaining all of the fantastic LAL Membership benefits – Check them out on the LAL website here>>>
How does that help you as the employer?
Well, it may surprise you to know that the average UK sick days per annum equates to almost 2% of all working time. Many studies have shown that regular exercise helps to prevent disease, improve stamina, reduces stress, and improve overall quality of life. This in turn means a more focused, happier and healthier workforce – resulting in fewer sick days all round!
As an employer ourselves we understand the importance of helping businesses promote a healthy lifestyle to their employees. That’s why all Chamber members now have automatic membership of this fantastic scheme, making it even easier for their employees to live active.
Karen Nichol, Head of Business Planning & Development from Live Active Leisure commented:
“LAL are delighted to be working in partnership with Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and to be offering our fellow members the opportunity to reap the rewards of a healthy workforce. As a company, LAL has experienced first-hand the benefits encouraging active lifestyles amongst our 600 strong team, and we are proud to carry the Silver Level Healthy Working Lives Award.
As a business we are committed to ensuring everyone in our communities can lead active lives, and if we can deliver on this promise whilst helping other employers and local businesses then so much the better. We’re looking forward hugely to watching the benefits roll out.”
To start using this right away, simply click here and complete the quick and easy form. There’s no fee and it comes with no obligation from you as the employer. Once Live Active Leisure has your details on file, your employees can start enjoying this great saving straight away!
Should you have any questions, please contact LAL’s Corporate Membership co-ordinator, Robyn Strathie on RStrathie@liveactive.co.uk.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline