New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
One of Scotland’s largest independent funders, The Robertson Trust has published details of its new fund for large organisations.
Partners in Change is available to organisations working in Scotland with an annual income of more than £2 million.
It will offer funding of between £50k and £150k per year, for up to three years, to a range of organisations with a charitable purpose including:
- Housing associations
- Credit unions
- Asset-locked Community Interest Companies
- Registered charities
Partners in Change will support work which aims to fundamentally change how services and support for people experiencing poverty and/or trauma are designed and delivered, particularly in light of the impact of the Covid pandemic. The organisations that receive the funding will undertake work across the Trust’s thematic focus areas: educational and work pathways, financial security and emotional wellbeing/relationships and the interactions between them.
Applicants will also focus their work on one or more of the Trust’s priority demographic groups, which include: children, women, disabled people, people from black and minority ethnic backgrounds, asylum seekers, refugees and people experiencing severe and multiple disadvantage.
The closing date for expressions of interest is 5pm on 3rd June 2021.
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer