Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
New Business Launches in Highland Perthshire - Local Highland Perthshire residents Linda & Catriona Barr have launched a committed and professional family run business based in Highland Perthshire for people looking to buy or sell homes - AMAZING RESULTS! ™ Highland Perthshire.
The company provides excellent service and attention detail for their clients and customers whether they are buying or selling homes in the Highland Perthshire area. They work closely with AMAZING RESULTS! ™, the fastest growing estate agency organisation in Scotland since it’s inception in 2013.
Passionate about what they do, and with values of trust, honesty and integrity, Linda & Catriona are trained, licensed and specialise in the Highland Perthshire area market to help guide their customers through the home-buying or selling process.
Working in line with the highest professional standards, when you pay for a high-quality service, you receive it. Depending upon your needs, they provide a personalised and bespoke service that will fit perfectly, no matter how many properties are involved.
This service also extends to the Commercial sector and they are currently marketing the 4/6 bedroom Victorian property, Fernbank in Killin. The Hardware shop, an integral part of the property is included in the sale, along with land with the potential for development.
Looking for a lifestyle change? Data analysis by I’m Insured said, “Killin is the second-best in a list of the top UK staycations to relax and unwind. Killin beat the likes of Windermere in Cumbria.”
Linda said, “Having lived in Highland Perthshire for over 30 years and joint business owner of The Atholl & Breadalbane Quair, an award winning community magazine, from croft to castle and residential estate to shooting estate, we know Highland Perthshire well and our local knowledge helps tremendously.
We adore being part of such a vibrant and welcoming region and whether you are looking to sell or buy, you will always find us filled with enthusiasm and delighted to help.
Linda, who’s original degree was BA Hospitality Management said, “In today’s fast-moving world, it is vital to maintain a high level of professionalism and to be aware of every opportunity to better serve our clients and customers. She goes on to say, “As in the hospitality industry, service is paramount and we strive to make our clients home buying and selling experience both pleasurable and rewarding.
Catriona said, “I am delighted to be working in partnership with my Mum and deliver a highly professional service and, with our passion for property and Highland Perthshire, provide you with a very bespoke and friendly service.
Previous clients of Linda and Catriona have said: "We marketed our house with this organisation and were very pleased with the service and the result. House sold in under a week for about £20k above asking price. I would thoroughly recommend Linda & Catriona for professionalism and service." and “We could not have been more pleased with Linda and Catriona. From the start they were always helpful, efficient and professional. Their knowledge and love of Highland Perthshire, I am sure, enabled them to get the very best result for us.
For people looking to sell their house in the area, the AMAZING RESULTS! ™ Highland Perthshire Mother and Daughter team are able to help with all aspects of the sale from valuation to providing photography, innovative virtual property tours for web & social media, floor plans, eye-catching ‘For Sale’ sign and your property live on the UK’s leading property websites including Rightmove and Zoopla - available to millions of buyers - instantly.
Name: Linda & Catriona Barr
Organisation: Amazing Results Highland Perthshire
Phone: 01887 224380
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event