Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
Exhibit at Meet the Buyer
Are you a public sector buyer - or - do you have a supply chain with opportunities for SMEs to engage in?
Meet the Buyer 2021 aims to connect the Scottish business base with senior procurers, decision-makers and influencers from across local and central government and the wider public sector. Partnered by the Scottish Government and Scotland Excel, the event is on 8 June 2021 as a virtual event . The theme is, “Open and Connected Procurement,” and is projected to attract 2,500+ businesses. Meet the Buyer 2021 is designed to allow buyers to engage with suppliers in Scotland that are looking to enter into, or grow their share of, the £12.6bn Scottish public procurement market and contribute to community wealth building in Scotland.
The Supplier Development Programme organises Meet the Buyer annually to support the public sector by addressing the key challenges faced by buyers and Tier 1 contractors, including:
- Demonstrating a commitment to meeting the Scottish Government’s Sustainable Procurement Duty in a measurable way
- Participating in sustainable public procurement and achieving efficiency and social value
- Innovating procurement and maximising the impact of pre-engagement
- Unlocking the potential of digital, technology and data for future procurement
- Attracting, expanding and developing local supply chains
If you are a public sector buyer or a Tier 1 contractor and you wish to engage with the Scottish supply base for your upcoming contract opportunities, you could benefit from taking advantage of one of the exhibition and sponsorship packages that are available to suit all budgets. Meet the Buyer is the largest free procurement event of its kind in Scotland - can you afford to miss out? To learn more, call the SDP Team on 01698 454 889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Exhibition Opportunities
Unlike most exhibition events, the essence of exhibitions is to "meet the buyer" to promote your business's goods, services and works in a unique "reverse expo" set up on the day - i.e. the buyer hosts an exhibition space, and your business makes your way around to meet them face-to-face to introduce yourself and discuss upcoming opportunities.
If you are not a public sector buyer or a Tier 1 contractor, and you want to take an exhibition at Meet the Buyer to raise your business's profile to buyers and suppliers in attendance, please note that you are advised to attend - for free - to "meet the buyer" on the day. Please register for free and follow SDP's easy steps to prepare for Meet the Buyer. Exhibition space for non-buyers are only available as part of a paid sponsorship package, at the discretion of SDP. Private training companies are not eligible to sponsor or exhibit at Meet the Buyer, but are normally welcome to take paid advertising space, if available, in the printed Meet the Buyer programme - however, a printed programme will not be produced for the 2021 virtual event.
Please email email@example.com to learn more.
You must be logged in as an approved Buyer to book an exhibition.
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.