Market and Festival Attendance Fund
Screen Scotland will fund online attendance at international festivals and markets for screenwriters, directors and producers based in Scotland, in order to enable them to virtually meet potential partners, access global markets and promote their completed projects.
During this period of COVID-related restrictions on travel, the fund will only be open to writers, directors and producers taking part in online events.
This means you cannot include costs for travel and accommodation in your application, but you can include costs such as accreditation and childcare.
This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with guidance from the Scottish Government.
Decisions will take up to 4 weeks from the date Screen Scotland receives your completed application form.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. There are no deadlines, but you should apply no later than 4 weeks before the festival or market you wish to attend.
If you apply later than 4 weeks before the festival or market, your application may be refused.
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund