Market and Festival Attendance Fund
Screen Scotland will fund online attendance at international festivals and markets for screenwriters, directors and producers based in Scotland, in order to enable them to virtually meet potential partners, access global markets and promote their completed projects.
During this period of COVID-related restrictions on travel, the fund will only be open to writers, directors and producers taking part in online events.
This means you cannot include costs for travel and accommodation in your application, but you can include costs such as accreditation and childcare.
This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with guidance from the Scottish Government.
Decisions will take up to 4 weeks from the date Screen Scotland receives your completed application form.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. There are no deadlines, but you should apply no later than 4 weeks before the festival or market you wish to attend.
If you apply later than 4 weeks before the festival or market, your application may be refused.
- Climate action challenge counts on Johnston Carmichael for support
- Establishing Green Ports
- Foresight Scottish Growth Fund
- Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open
- Scotland aiming to lift Covid restrictions by 9th August
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: National Security and Investment Act Policy Update
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: Strategic Framework & Office Re-opening Policy Update
- Hospitality legend retiring after six decades
- Lindsays: The Point of Return
- Blackadders: Electronic Communications Code
- Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
- Stagecoach teams up with NHS in Scotland to offer discounted bus travel to Scotland’s key workers
- Blackadders: Planning and Innovating in the Rural Hospitality Sector
- Bounce Back Into Business With Free PR and Marketing Package
- Scottish lockdown easing ‘likely’ to be delayed until July
- Take part in the China International Import Expo
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call