Market and Festival Attendance Fund
Screen Scotland will fund online attendance at international festivals and markets for screenwriters, directors and producers based in Scotland, in order to enable them to virtually meet potential partners, access global markets and promote their completed projects.
During this period of COVID-related restrictions on travel, the fund will only be open to writers, directors and producers taking part in online events.
This means you cannot include costs for travel and accommodation in your application, but you can include costs such as accreditation and childcare.
This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with guidance from the Scottish Government.
Decisions will take up to 4 weeks from the date Screen Scotland receives your completed application form.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. There are no deadlines, but you should apply no later than 4 weeks before the festival or market you wish to attend.
If you apply later than 4 weeks before the festival or market, your application may be refused.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May