Market and Festival Attendance Fund
Screen Scotland will fund online attendance at international festivals and markets for screenwriters, directors and producers based in Scotland, in order to enable them to virtually meet potential partners, access global markets and promote their completed projects.
During this period of COVID-related restrictions on travel, the fund will only be open to writers, directors and producers taking part in online events.
This means you cannot include costs for travel and accommodation in your application, but you can include costs such as accreditation and childcare.
This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with guidance from the Scottish Government.
Decisions will take up to 4 weeks from the date Screen Scotland receives your completed application form.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. There are no deadlines, but you should apply no later than 4 weeks before the festival or market you wish to attend.
If you apply later than 4 weeks before the festival or market, your application may be refused.
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music