Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
This fund will support investments and jobs in seafood sectors, the marine environment and coastal communities in Scotland. It replaces the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) following the UK’s exit from the EU. The EMFF supported the sustainable growth of the marine economy in coastal communities, in sectors such as fishing, aquaculture and seafood processing.
The fund is being launched under the Blue Economy policy approach and the developing Blue Economy Action Plan (BEAP).
Projects which have submitted an EOI and which best fit with the new approach will be invited to submit a full application and supporting documents.
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards