Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
Macnabs are delighted to once again be taking part in this year’s annual Will Aid fundraising event throughout November. It is simple – you make an appointment, we make your Will and instead of paying a fee you make a donation to the Will Aid charity.
Macnabs has taken part in the annual Will Aid scheme for over 10 years, raising over £60,000 for the Will Aid charities which include ActionAid, Age UK, British Red Cross, Christian Aid, NSPCC, Save the Children, Sightsavers, SCIAF (Scotland) and Trocaire (N. Ireland).
Without a Will you have no control over what will happen to your money, possessions and property after you die, often leading to stressful, and also costly, family disputes. Life is precious - do what you can to protect those you love.
The Will Aid scheme runs throughout November and our team are now taking appointments in all our offices, as well as via video conference. Will Aid is always popular so get in touch via email@example.com or call 01738 623 432 now to make your appointment.
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Deepen Dubai Connections at Landmark Bi-lateral Chamber Exchange
- COVID-19 Booster Programme
- First Minister’s COVID-19 Omicron Variant Briefing 10:30am 29/11/2021
- 'Back for the Future' Business Star Awards
- Scottish business taking green energy message to the world
- SCC respond to Scottish Government COVID-19 update
- PEST CONTROL FIRM TEES-UP NEW ROLE
- Scotland is Open
- Stagecoach announces free travel for veterans and military personnel across the UK on Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels celebrates staff with a smile
- Perth based Carbon Financial is celebrating a landmark industry accolade
- Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
- SCC Network - QEI Update
- Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
- Pitlochry care home gets into the Autumn spirit with its own Tattie Bogle and a visit from Yarn Bombers
- KILMAC SPREADING ITS WINGS
- SCC Reaction to UK Budget 2021
- Plans for £33.8 million leisure-led development at Perthshire submitted to the Council
- Stephen Leckie honoured with HIT Industry Award 2021
- Thorntons Recruit Five New Solicitors
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club