Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
Thorntons Solicitors in Perth is the headline sponsor of this year’s Perth Panto – Sinbad. As part of the sponsorship, Thorntons donated more than 35 tickets to two Perth charities, Perth Young Carers and The Cedar Group.
Chris Allan, Partner at Thorntons, pictured on stage with some of the panto cast and representatives from the charities said: “Full of fun and laughter, the Perth panto is always a great day out for families and friends to enjoy over the festive period. We’re delighted to be headline sponsors once again this year and donate tickets to local organisations for them to enjoy the show ahead of Christmas.”
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access