Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
Lindsays is delighted to announce that their contract with scottishathletics to support the Cross Country Season has been renewed for the next four years.
The agreement will run until the end of the 2022-23 season and will conclude with the Lindsays National XC in February 2023 and the presentation of the Lindsays Trophy thereafter.
It’s five years now since Lindsays and scottishathletics entered into partnership for the Lindsays Cross Country Season and it has been a mutually beneficial link-up which will now run to just short of a decade.
The original plan was for three seasons from 2014-15 but that was extended in 2016 and now, following more discussions, the new four-year agreement to 2023 allows us to cement our involvement and continue supporting scottishathletics with their XC event-planning and promotion.
Raising the profile of events like the Lindsays National XC and growing participation were clear goals and there’s little doubt those have been achieved. Event entries have been at a 25-year high for the past couple of years and the most recent Lindsays Trophy featured exactly 100 clubs with at least one representative across the three main National XC events.
Olympian Steph Twell won the Lindsays National XC at Falkirk in February - as she became the first woman to win both the Scottish and English National XC titles (photo by Bobby Gavin)
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021