Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
Lindsays is delighted to announce that their contract with scottishathletics to support the Cross Country Season has been renewed for the next four years.
The agreement will run until the end of the 2022-23 season and will conclude with the Lindsays National XC in February 2023 and the presentation of the Lindsays Trophy thereafter.
It’s five years now since Lindsays and scottishathletics entered into partnership for the Lindsays Cross Country Season and it has been a mutually beneficial link-up which will now run to just short of a decade.
The original plan was for three seasons from 2014-15 but that was extended in 2016 and now, following more discussions, the new four-year agreement to 2023 allows us to cement our involvement and continue supporting scottishathletics with their XC event-planning and promotion.
Raising the profile of events like the Lindsays National XC and growing participation were clear goals and there’s little doubt those have been achieved. Event entries have been at a 25-year high for the past couple of years and the most recent Lindsays Trophy featured exactly 100 clubs with at least one representative across the three main National XC events.
Olympian Steph Twell won the Lindsays National XC at Falkirk in February - as she became the first woman to win both the Scottish and English National XC titles (photo by Bobby Gavin)
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access