Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
Lindsays is delighted to announce that their contract with scottishathletics to support the Cross Country Season has been renewed for the next four years.
The agreement will run until the end of the 2022-23 season and will conclude with the Lindsays National XC in February 2023 and the presentation of the Lindsays Trophy thereafter.
It’s five years now since Lindsays and scottishathletics entered into partnership for the Lindsays Cross Country Season and it has been a mutually beneficial link-up which will now run to just short of a decade.
The original plan was for three seasons from 2014-15 but that was extended in 2016 and now, following more discussions, the new four-year agreement to 2023 allows us to cement our involvement and continue supporting scottishathletics with their XC event-planning and promotion.
Raising the profile of events like the Lindsays National XC and growing participation were clear goals and there’s little doubt those have been achieved. Event entries have been at a 25-year high for the past couple of years and the most recent Lindsays Trophy featured exactly 100 clubs with at least one representative across the three main National XC events.
Olympian Steph Twell won the Lindsays National XC at Falkirk in February - as she became the first woman to win both the Scottish and English National XC titles (photo by Bobby Gavin)
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"
- Stone of Destiny Engagement
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair