LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
Campbell Clark, a partner in the Corporate & Commercial team at Blackadders LLP, has been appointed as chair of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of law firms, for a 2 year term. Campbell has been Blackadders’ main LEGUS contact since the firm joined the network in 2010, and was invited to join the advisory board the following year, becoming vice chair 2 years ago. The board supports the network’s president, Sandra Boyer, in developing and implementing strategy and taking the important decisions that maintain and enhance the network’s value to its members and their clients.
LEGUS is a network of around 80 independent, high quality law firms, with members in virtually all of the world’s most important jurisdictions. In addition to providing Blackadders’ clients with access to trusted legal counsel wherever in the world they might need it, twice-yearly conferences provide the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice between firms, and develop the relationships that work to the benefit of members’ clients.
Commenting on his appointment as chair at the network’s recent Hong Kong conference, Campbell said “I feel honoured to have been appointed as chair of the LEGUS advisory board, and am looking forward to supporting Sandra in the development of LEGUS over the coming 2 years, along with my fellow board members”.
Picture L-R Campbell Clark, Sandra Boyer (President) and Kirk Hartung (Past Chair).
- The Enchanted Forest delivers £7.6million shot in the arm to Perthshire economy
- SCC Comment ahead of 2nd Meaningful Vote
- The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
- Are Ubers drivers considered to be workers?
- GP Sustainability Loan Fund
- The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- Brexit Update
- STAGECOACH BOOSTS PERTHSHIRE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES BY GETTING ON BOARD WITH MI REWARDS INITIATIVE
- There’s still time to top-up your State Pension
- Government proposals to extend legal protections for pregnant women and new mothers
- Thorntons Employment Law Update
- TEMPERATURES RISE AS BUSINESSES TACKLE THE MENOPAUSE AT WORK
- ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Record £62k sum raised for Cash for Kids
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce