LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
Campbell Clark, a partner in the Corporate & Commercial team at Blackadders LLP, has been appointed as chair of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of law firms, for a 2 year term. Campbell has been Blackadders’ main LEGUS contact since the firm joined the network in 2010, and was invited to join the advisory board the following year, becoming vice chair 2 years ago. The board supports the network’s president, Sandra Boyer, in developing and implementing strategy and taking the important decisions that maintain and enhance the network’s value to its members and their clients.
LEGUS is a network of around 80 independent, high quality law firms, with members in virtually all of the world’s most important jurisdictions. In addition to providing Blackadders’ clients with access to trusted legal counsel wherever in the world they might need it, twice-yearly conferences provide the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice between firms, and develop the relationships that work to the benefit of members’ clients.
Commenting on his appointment as chair at the network’s recent Hong Kong conference, Campbell said “I feel honoured to have been appointed as chair of the LEGUS advisory board, and am looking forward to supporting Sandra in the development of LEGUS over the coming 2 years, along with my fellow board members”.
Picture L-R Campbell Clark, Sandra Boyer (President) and Kirk Hartung (Past Chair).
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours
- Balhousie Care Group provides food for homeless and vulnerable as it backs Social Bite’s latest charity drive
- March sees sharp fall in Scottish Business Confidence
- Thorntons Advice for Businesses: Job Retention Scheme Update
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4