LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
Campbell Clark, a partner in the Corporate & Commercial team at Blackadders LLP, has been appointed as chair of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of law firms, for a 2 year term. Campbell has been Blackadders’ main LEGUS contact since the firm joined the network in 2010, and was invited to join the advisory board the following year, becoming vice chair 2 years ago. The board supports the network’s president, Sandra Boyer, in developing and implementing strategy and taking the important decisions that maintain and enhance the network’s value to its members and their clients.
LEGUS is a network of around 80 independent, high quality law firms, with members in virtually all of the world’s most important jurisdictions. In addition to providing Blackadders’ clients with access to trusted legal counsel wherever in the world they might need it, twice-yearly conferences provide the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice between firms, and develop the relationships that work to the benefit of members’ clients.
Commenting on his appointment as chair at the network’s recent Hong Kong conference, Campbell said “I feel honoured to have been appointed as chair of the LEGUS advisory board, and am looking forward to supporting Sandra in the development of LEGUS over the coming 2 years, along with my fellow board members”.
Picture L-R Campbell Clark, Sandra Boyer (President) and Kirk Hartung (Past Chair).
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum