LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
Campbell Clark, a partner in the Corporate & Commercial team at Blackadders LLP, has been appointed as chair of the advisory board of LEGUS, the international network of law firms, for a 2 year term. Campbell has been Blackadders’ main LEGUS contact since the firm joined the network in 2010, and was invited to join the advisory board the following year, becoming vice chair 2 years ago. The board supports the network’s president, Sandra Boyer, in developing and implementing strategy and taking the important decisions that maintain and enhance the network’s value to its members and their clients.
LEGUS is a network of around 80 independent, high quality law firms, with members in virtually all of the world’s most important jurisdictions. In addition to providing Blackadders’ clients with access to trusted legal counsel wherever in the world they might need it, twice-yearly conferences provide the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice between firms, and develop the relationships that work to the benefit of members’ clients.
Commenting on his appointment as chair at the network’s recent Hong Kong conference, Campbell said “I feel honoured to have been appointed as chair of the LEGUS advisory board, and am looking forward to supporting Sandra in the development of LEGUS over the coming 2 years, along with my fellow board members”.
Picture L-R Campbell Clark, Sandra Boyer (President) and Kirk Hartung (Past Chair).
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business