Land and Property Market Survey
As a local business it is important that the local authority understands your requirements and views on your existing commercial property, as well as your plans for relocation or expanding in the future.
This allows us to consider anticipated demand for office and industrial space in the region, ensuring the seamless development of a thriving and prosperous economy.
To do this transparently and effectively, Perth & Kinross Council have invited independent commercial property surveyors, Ryden, to complete an analysis of the employment land and property market in the area.
We would be grateful if you would take the time to complete this short survey to help inform future property projects. The survey should take under 5 minutes to complete and will be open until Wednesday 1st June.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Karen Forsyth at Ryden here .
Complete the survey here .
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards