Kiltwalk is returning to Dundee on Sunday 18th of August. People from all walks of life will be taking part in the event to fundraise for their charity of choice. The event, developed and under-written by the Hunter Foundation, will see those taking part having their donation topped up by 40% for their chosen charity.
Participants can choose to take part in the event for Macmillan Cancer Support and help them to be right there with those affected by cancer. It is estimated that half of us will hear the devastating news that we have cancer in our lifetime. Macmillan exists to support everyone affected by cancer and can provide physical, emotional and financial support.
If you want to participate and fundraise on behalf of Macmillan check out the Kiltwalk website and register now for the event. If you need to access support you can call the Macmillan Information and Support Line on 0808 808 0000, they are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce reacts to mixed results of Holyrood rates vote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: everything you need to know
- SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing