Kiltwalk is returning to Dundee on Sunday 18th of August. People from all walks of life will be taking part in the event to fundraise for their charity of choice. The event, developed and under-written by the Hunter Foundation, will see those taking part having their donation topped up by 40% for their chosen charity.
Participants can choose to take part in the event for Macmillan Cancer Support and help them to be right there with those affected by cancer. It is estimated that half of us will hear the devastating news that we have cancer in our lifetime. Macmillan exists to support everyone affected by cancer and can provide physical, emotional and financial support.
If you want to participate and fundraise on behalf of Macmillan check out the Kiltwalk website and register now for the event. If you need to access support you can call the Macmillan Information and Support Line on 0808 808 0000, they are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- Social Enterprise Scotland: #GoodNewsScot – 11am to 12pm weekdays
- Crieff care home residents receive heartwarming message from Dumfries schoolgirl as she maintains intergenerational links during Coronavirus Crisis
- Resource Efficient Scotland re-branded to Energy Efficiency Business Support Service
- How To Keep Your Zoom Meetings Safe
- Wave FM Community Hub
- The kindness of local businesses lift spirits of care home teams across Balhousie Care Group
- “Circular economy development goes digital"
- New measures introduced for Right to Work checks – including video calls and accepting scanned documents Insight from Gurjit Pall, Immigration law specialist at Thorntons
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours
- Balhousie Care Group provides food for homeless and vulnerable as it backs Social Bite’s latest charity drive
- March sees sharp fall in Scottish Business Confidence
- Thorntons Advice for Businesses: Job Retention Scheme Update
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones