Kiltwalk is returning to Dundee on Sunday 18th of August. People from all walks of life will be taking part in the event to fundraise for their charity of choice. The event, developed and under-written by the Hunter Foundation, will see those taking part having their donation topped up by 40% for their chosen charity.
Participants can choose to take part in the event for Macmillan Cancer Support and help them to be right there with those affected by cancer. It is estimated that half of us will hear the devastating news that we have cancer in our lifetime. Macmillan exists to support everyone affected by cancer and can provide physical, emotional and financial support.
If you want to participate and fundraise on behalf of Macmillan check out the Kiltwalk website and register now for the event. If you need to access support you can call the Macmillan Information and Support Line on 0808 808 0000, they are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021