Kiltwalk is returning to Dundee on Sunday 18th of August. People from all walks of life will be taking part in the event to fundraise for their charity of choice. The event, developed and under-written by the Hunter Foundation, will see those taking part having their donation topped up by 40% for their chosen charity.
Participants can choose to take part in the event for Macmillan Cancer Support and help them to be right there with those affected by cancer. It is estimated that half of us will hear the devastating news that we have cancer in our lifetime. Macmillan exists to support everyone affected by cancer and can provide physical, emotional and financial support.
If you want to participate and fundraise on behalf of Macmillan check out the Kiltwalk website and register now for the event. If you need to access support you can call the Macmillan Information and Support Line on 0808 808 0000, they are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"
- Stone of Destiny Engagement
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme
- Enchanted Forest donates t-shirts to Mary's Meals Backpack Project
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross