Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
On Wednesday 7th April BBC Debate Night, Scotland’s topical TV discussion programme, is holding its first ever programme focusing on issues around health and wellbeing.
"The episode will be about health and wellbeing in its widest sense, so you do not need to be a healthcare professional to be part of the audience. Even if you are simply interested in joining the discussion or have a personal story or stories as a healthcare user, we want to hear from you.
Join us for your chance to share your healthcare experiences and put your questions and concerns to our panel of politicians and decision-makers."
HOW TO APPLY: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight click ‘Join the Audience’.
Previous episodes are available to watch via BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htfx
- France to relax travel rules from the UK
- Covid self-isolation in England being cut to five full days
- Scottish business leaders target USA for first in-person trade missions since pandemic began
- Google will spend £730m to 'reinvigorate' its UK offices
- UK economy above pre-Covid levels in November
- COVID 19 Business Support and Continuity Tourism Fund
- SCC: Economic recovery at risk as COVID concerns curtail business growth
- Taxi and Private Hire Driver and Operator Support Fund 2022
- Nightclub Closure Fund
- Crowd restrictions lifted for outdoor events
- ScotWind offshore auction raises £700m
- Introduction to Excel Full Details and Booking
- The DigitalBoost Development Grant has reopened
- Perth event is designed to support the recovery of tourism businesses
- Challenging year ahead as Azets unveils decade of Scots' corporate insolvencies stats
- Latest Coronavirus Statistics
- Advice Direct Scotland
- CodeClan announces funding with more than 100 places available for 2022
- Scotland's population projected to peak in 2028
- World Bank warns global economy faces grim outlook
- £9 million to mitigate impacts of Omicron for tourism
- PCLF conference
- Complete storytelling workshops
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce respond to the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 Update - 11th January 2022