Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
On Wednesday 7th April BBC Debate Night, Scotland’s topical TV discussion programme, is holding its first ever programme focusing on issues around health and wellbeing.
"The episode will be about health and wellbeing in its widest sense, so you do not need to be a healthcare professional to be part of the audience. Even if you are simply interested in joining the discussion or have a personal story or stories as a healthcare user, we want to hear from you.
Join us for your chance to share your healthcare experiences and put your questions and concerns to our panel of politicians and decision-makers."
HOW TO APPLY: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight click ‘Join the Audience’.
Previous episodes are available to watch via BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htfx
- Outbound Travel Agents Support Fund
- Cost of filling diesel family car hits record £90
- UK to phase out Russian oil imports by the end of the year
- UK Export Academy
- Kilmac ensuring the preservation of jobs
- ACS Aviation Pilot Careers and Flight Training Semimar
- Spirit of Perthshire
- Developer and operator appointed for Perthshire Energy from Waste facility
- Graduate Apprentice Christian Williams from Perth is spearheading his employer's drive to Net Zero and helping its clients achieve their sustainability ambitions
- SCC Network Update - Trade with Ukraine, Russia & Belarus
- PERTH businessman John Bryden has won his appeal to the Scottish Government to access Nightclub Closure Fund support
- End of landlord restrictions on unpaid rent could trigger commercial tenant failures
- Scotland's National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Inflation sends UK debt interest payments higher
- All legal restrictions to end on 21 March in Scotland
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2022 - Webinars
- Menopause Q&A Session
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant in Crieff, Scotland, Awarded a Michelin Star
- Scottish Government – Strategic Framework Update - and SCC comment
- Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Digital Boost Development Grant - further funding available
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce comment on Workplace Parking Levy
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 08 February 2022
- EU Citizens in Scotland campaign