Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
On Wednesday 7th April BBC Debate Night, Scotland’s topical TV discussion programme, is holding its first ever programme focusing on issues around health and wellbeing.
"The episode will be about health and wellbeing in its widest sense, so you do not need to be a healthcare professional to be part of the audience. Even if you are simply interested in joining the discussion or have a personal story or stories as a healthcare user, we want to hear from you.
Join us for your chance to share your healthcare experiences and put your questions and concerns to our panel of politicians and decision-makers."
HOW TO APPLY: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight click ‘Join the Audience’.
Previous episodes are available to watch via BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htfx
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions