Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
On Wednesday 7th April BBC Debate Night, Scotland’s topical TV discussion programme, is holding its first ever programme focusing on issues around health and wellbeing.
"The episode will be about health and wellbeing in its widest sense, so you do not need to be a healthcare professional to be part of the audience. Even if you are simply interested in joining the discussion or have a personal story or stories as a healthcare user, we want to hear from you.
Join us for your chance to share your healthcare experiences and put your questions and concerns to our panel of politicians and decision-makers."
HOW TO APPLY: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight click ‘Join the Audience’.
Previous episodes are available to watch via BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000htfx
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline