Invitation to Perthshire Chamber of Commerce 2021 Golf Day!
We are delighted to announce that bookings are now open for our 2021 Golf Day on Friday 10th September at Blairgowrie Golf Club, sponsored by Carbon.
Start times will run at 9-minute intervals between 11h00-14h00. Teams cost £320 + vat, single places £80 + vat inc. hot filled roll, tea/coffee, round of golf on the 18-hole Rosemount Course, two course high tea, tea/coffee and prizes.
Thank you to our generous Sponsor Carbon:
'After a very challenging 18 months for everyone we are proud to be sponsoring the Chamber Golf event again. Blairgowrie Golf Club is a fantastic facility and I’m sure everyone will have a great day and it will be lovely to get back to face to face events and catch up with lots of familiar faces.’
- Mark Christie, Corporate Director
Please book now by contacting the Chamber on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01738 448325
- ACS Aviation Pilot Careers and Flight Training Semimar
- Spirit of Perthshire
- Developer and operator appointed for Perthshire Energy from Waste facility
- Graduate Apprentice Christian Williams from Perth is spearheading his employer's drive to Net Zero and helping its clients achieve their sustainability ambitions
- SCC Network Update - Trade with Ukraine, Russia & Belarus
- PERTH businessman John Bryden has won his appeal to the Scottish Government to access Nightclub Closure Fund support
- End of landlord restrictions on unpaid rent could trigger commercial tenant failures
- Scotland's National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Inflation sends UK debt interest payments higher
- All legal restrictions to end on 21 March in Scotland
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2022 - Webinars
- Menopause Q&A Session
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant in Crieff, Scotland, Awarded a Michelin Star
- Scottish Government – Strategic Framework Update - and SCC comment
- Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Digital Boost Development Grant - further funding available
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce comment on Workplace Parking Levy
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 08 February 2022
- EU Citizens in Scotland campaign
- Do you ask potential employees to declare convictions?
- Fuel and excise duty must be replaced with new tax, MPs say
- Further £2 million to support recovery of outdoor education
- Eligibility criteria for Business Ventilation Fund expanded
- Scottish Government - Ethnicity Pay Gap Strategy