Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
NFU Mutual’s Inspirational Young Person Award 2021
NFU Mutual and Scotland Food & Drink joined forces for the third year to celebrate inspirational young people within the food & drink sector.
The award has been designed to bring forward inspiring stories of people aged 16-26 driving success and helping the food and drink industry to innovate and thrive.
Please visit NFU website and complete form along with a description as to why you are nominating your chosen individual for the Inspirational Young Person Award 2021.
Alternatively, you can submit a hard copy of your form to Kirsty Simpson, NFU Mutual, Centenary House, 69 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HG.
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council