Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
MDG Group and European Utility Consultants, two respected heavyweights of the energy consultancy world , have joined forces to form Here’s The Plan, a one stop shop providing expertise on all aspects of utilities, sustainability, and compliance. With offices on Tay Street, the merger and subsequent further growth of the team has created jobs in Perth, with more on the horizon as Here’s The Plan develops its client offering.
Here’s the Plan is led by three Directors with very different but complimentary skills. With over 50 years combined experience their different perspectives guide the team to give credible, reliable, and innovative advice coupled with great customer service.
Managing director Douglas Reid explained “The pressures on businesses to make the right decision about energy, whether buying, reducing or reporting, have never been more critical.”
From contract negotiation and invoice validations, to dispute resolutions and brand-new connections with everything in between Here’s The Plan do it all dealing with gas , electric water and telecoms. Every client has their own dedicated Account Manager. As a single point of contact for all energy, water and telecoms related issues they aim to save their client money but also free up time by clearly explaining options and taking time consuming research and paperwork off desks and to do lists.
Here’s the Plan also offers expertise in developing bespoke outcome-based sustainability plans, because everyone’s path to Net-Zero is slightly different. The starting point is always to measure a business’s current carbon footprint and from this a roadmap specific to that business can be created that is achievable, realistic, and based on sound economics. Energy efficiency technologies and opportunities for self-generation are assessed and reported on along with any behavioural alterations that can be made.
Business Development Director Annette Welch added “There’s lots of noise about how to achieve Net Zero but the reality is that there is no ‘oven ready’ solution and each business has to figure out their own path. There are plenty of businesses theoretically consulting on how to go about it, but very few offering to plan, deliver and hold your hand the whole way through. Here’s the Plan can do all of that.”
Technical Director Roddy Dalziel agreed “Carbon reporting and other compliance issues such as packing regulations are something that most businesses now have to be thinking about. We offer a joined-up, customer-centric approach, as summed up by our name; Here’s The Plan. We are proud that 95% of our clients come to us through direct recommendation. For us its all about Trust, peace of mind and no surprises when looking to develop long term relationships with our clients”.
Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for updates on the Here’s The Plan social media channels for welcome events, giveaways, and much more including tips from within the industry on how you can begin your journey to a sustainable tomorrow.
Get in touch here .
- UK factories raise prices at record pace
- Perthshire Classic Car Tour gets the Royal treatment
- Businesses urged to consider Queen's awards for competitive edge
- New Brexit rules caused major shock to UK-EU trade
- Ukraine war to cause biggest price shock in 50 years
- Government borrowing halves as Covid costs fall
- People reliant on cash risk being cut adrift, Which? Says
- Shoppers could face £271 rise in annual food bills
- Scotland 5GCentre Innovation Challenge Live
- First full-size driverless bus trials to begin in Scotland
- Price rises trigger shift from saving to borrowing
- Airlines should be fined for refund delays, MPs say
- Aberdeen to host second UK trade meeting with United States
- Call to Restore, Recover & Reform as Council candidates in Perth and Kinross urged to back local businesses
- Balhousie Care Group Chairman shortlisted in Scottish Ex-Forces in Business Awards
- Stagecoach confirms new fares for passengers in the east of Scotland
- Stagecoach takes major step towards the opening of new Perth customer contact centre as Scottish customers start to use the new service
- Chamber Golf Day Open for Bookings and Backed by Carbon
- Tayside and Strathearn Help for Ukraine
- Annual Golf Day: Friday 16th September 2022 at Strathmore Golf Centre
- Binn Group installs repurposed materials artwork to promote international Earth Day
- Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme
- Digital apprenticeship development
- Retail sales fall as rising cost of living bites