Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
MDG Group and European Utility Consultants, two respected heavyweights of the energy consultancy world , have joined forces to form Here’s The Plan, a one stop shop providing expertise on all aspects of utilities, sustainability, and compliance. With offices on Tay Street, the merger and subsequent further growth of the team has created jobs in Perth, with more on the horizon as Here’s The Plan develops its client offering.
Here’s the Plan is led by three Directors with very different but complimentary skills. With over 50 years combined experience their different perspectives guide the team to give credible, reliable, and innovative advice coupled with great customer service.
Managing director Douglas Reid explained “The pressures on businesses to make the right decision about energy, whether buying, reducing or reporting, have never been more critical.”
From contract negotiation and invoice validations, to dispute resolutions and brand-new connections with everything in between Here’s The Plan do it all dealing with gas , electric water and telecoms. Every client has their own dedicated Account Manager. As a single point of contact for all energy, water and telecoms related issues they aim to save their client money but also free up time by clearly explaining options and taking time consuming research and paperwork off desks and to do lists.
Here’s the Plan also offers expertise in developing bespoke outcome-based sustainability plans, because everyone’s path to Net-Zero is slightly different. The starting point is always to measure a business’s current carbon footprint and from this a roadmap specific to that business can be created that is achievable, realistic, and based on sound economics. Energy efficiency technologies and opportunities for self-generation are assessed and reported on along with any behavioural alterations that can be made.
Business Development Director Annette Welch added “There’s lots of noise about how to achieve Net Zero but the reality is that there is no ‘oven ready’ solution and each business has to figure out their own path. There are plenty of businesses theoretically consulting on how to go about it, but very few offering to plan, deliver and hold your hand the whole way through. Here’s the Plan can do all of that.”
Technical Director Roddy Dalziel agreed “Carbon reporting and other compliance issues such as packing regulations are something that most businesses now have to be thinking about. We offer a joined-up, customer-centric approach, as summed up by our name; Here’s The Plan. We are proud that 95% of our clients come to us through direct recommendation. For us its all about Trust, peace of mind and no surprises when looking to develop long term relationships with our clients”.
Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for updates on the Here’s The Plan social media channels for welcome events, giveaways, and much more including tips from within the industry on how you can begin your journey to a sustainable tomorrow.
Get in touch here .
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy