Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
MDG Group and European Utility Consultants, two respected heavyweights of the energy consultancy world , have joined forces to form Here’s The Plan, a one stop shop providing expertise on all aspects of utilities, sustainability, and compliance. With offices on Tay Street, the merger and subsequent further growth of the team has created jobs in Perth, with more on the horizon as Here’s The Plan develops its client offering.
Here’s the Plan is led by three Directors with very different but complimentary skills. With over 50 years combined experience their different perspectives guide the team to give credible, reliable, and innovative advice coupled with great customer service.
Managing director Douglas Reid explained “The pressures on businesses to make the right decision about energy, whether buying, reducing or reporting, have never been more critical.”
From contract negotiation and invoice validations, to dispute resolutions and brand-new connections with everything in between Here’s The Plan do it all dealing with gas , electric water and telecoms. Every client has their own dedicated Account Manager. As a single point of contact for all energy, water and telecoms related issues they aim to save their client money but also free up time by clearly explaining options and taking time consuming research and paperwork off desks and to do lists.
Here’s the Plan also offers expertise in developing bespoke outcome-based sustainability plans, because everyone’s path to Net-Zero is slightly different. The starting point is always to measure a business’s current carbon footprint and from this a roadmap specific to that business can be created that is achievable, realistic, and based on sound economics. Energy efficiency technologies and opportunities for self-generation are assessed and reported on along with any behavioural alterations that can be made.
Business Development Director Annette Welch added “There’s lots of noise about how to achieve Net Zero but the reality is that there is no ‘oven ready’ solution and each business has to figure out their own path. There are plenty of businesses theoretically consulting on how to go about it, but very few offering to plan, deliver and hold your hand the whole way through. Here’s the Plan can do all of that.”
Technical Director Roddy Dalziel agreed “Carbon reporting and other compliance issues such as packing regulations are something that most businesses now have to be thinking about. We offer a joined-up, customer-centric approach, as summed up by our name; Here’s The Plan. We are proud that 95% of our clients come to us through direct recommendation. For us its all about Trust, peace of mind and no surprises when looking to develop long term relationships with our clients”.
Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for updates on the Here’s The Plan social media channels for welcome events, giveaways, and much more including tips from within the industry on how you can begin your journey to a sustainable tomorrow.
Get in touch here .
- KILMAC Tee-Up Support for Perth Festival
- Stagecoach recognises star employees across the country
- Over 300,000 Tax Credits Customers Have One Month Left to Renew
- Energy Companies' Customer Service Hits Record Low
- Scottish Police Officers Set to Take Action in Pay Dispute
- Chancellor Must Act Now as Toxic Combination of Costs Crisis Hits Scottish Economy
- Monica Galetti is Scotland's first Seafood Ambassador
- £22 Million Support Package to Help Unemployed People Over 50 Find Work
- Rising Prices Push Scotland Towards Household Debt Crisis
- Royal Mail Managers to Strike Over Jobs and Pay
- British Airways Cancels 1,500 More Flights
- UK Economic Outlook has Deteriorated, Bank of England Warns
- Consultation Launched on Scottish Government’s Moveable Transactions Bill
- Nearly 40,000 BT Workers Vote to Strike Over Pay
- New £6m Inverness Distillery will be the First in Nearly 40 Years
- Third of Scots Cut Back Spending on Essentials
- Gillespie Macandrew Appoints Construction Specialist Ross Taylor to Partnership
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years