Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
The Scottish Government is gathering intelligence to help establish a single, enhanced intermediary for social enterprise organisations following the publication of their Social Enterprise Strategy (2016-26) in December 2016, and the latest Social Enterprise Action Plan (2021-24), published in March 2021.
As part of this process we're working to share the survey and help gather responses from across the sector. This survey aims to find out:
- How can an intermediary organisation best help you?
- What initiatives and support do you find most valuable?
- What would you like to see moving forwards?
Please share your views in the survey. This is a great opportunity to get your voice heard and influence how the sector moves forward in supporting you.
Responses to this survey go directly to Scottish Government and will be anonymised. The results will generate evidence and key findings on what social enterprise organisations value most about current service provision, and gather their ideas on how future provision should be enhanced to ensure that social enterprise is given the support it needs to continue to flourish across Scotland.
Don't miss this opportunity to share your insights and needs, and please do share the word with peers and colleagues across the social enterprise sector.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer