GS Group unveils premier package
The GS Group has announced a corporate partnership with St Johnstone FC.
The company - Scotland’s second biggest independent insurance broker - now has five bases across Scotland, with their corporate headquarters in Perth.
Managing director and former Chamber director George Stubbs said: “We have backed St Johnstone for nearly 20 years.
“With this new initiative, we are particularly keen to support the football club’s excellent work in the community, given our own deep roots in Perthshire.”
The GS Group supports Perthshire Rugby Football Club, the Barrie Douglas Foundation, which is nurturing young sporting talent in tandem with Foundations backed by Ryder Cup stars Paul Lawrie and Stephen Gallagher, and a range of local and national charities.
“We now have 60-plus staff and have been keen supporters of the Career Ready initiative aimed at introducing students to the workplace,” said George.
“We are a community broker and the tie-up with Saints will see supporters benefiting from a range of special deals flagged-up through the football club.
“While we have backed Saints for many years, the value of a successful football club to the area really struck me in the aftermath of the 2014 Scottish Cup win.
“Hopefully the club enjoys further success in the years ahead.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris has welcomed the close relationship between the Premiership club and the GS Group.
He said: “It is great to enjoy support from a successful business like the GS Group.
“Like St Johnstone, it is proud of its Perth roots and is very much part of the community.
“The club has a long-standing relationship with the company but this ground-breaking corporate partnership takes it to a new level.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris (centre) welcomes a corporate sponsorship with George Stubbs, managing director of the GS Group, and the company’s senior client director Peter Robertson.
- Circular Tayside Newsletter: The Hybrid State - Which side are you on?
- Circular Tayside Workshop: Circular by Design - How to make your business more resource efficient
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19