GS Group unveils premier package
The GS Group has announced a corporate partnership with St Johnstone FC.
The company - Scotland’s second biggest independent insurance broker - now has five bases across Scotland, with their corporate headquarters in Perth.
Managing director and former Chamber director George Stubbs said: “We have backed St Johnstone for nearly 20 years.
“With this new initiative, we are particularly keen to support the football club’s excellent work in the community, given our own deep roots in Perthshire.”
The GS Group supports Perthshire Rugby Football Club, the Barrie Douglas Foundation, which is nurturing young sporting talent in tandem with Foundations backed by Ryder Cup stars Paul Lawrie and Stephen Gallagher, and a range of local and national charities.
“We now have 60-plus staff and have been keen supporters of the Career Ready initiative aimed at introducing students to the workplace,” said George.
“We are a community broker and the tie-up with Saints will see supporters benefiting from a range of special deals flagged-up through the football club.
“While we have backed Saints for many years, the value of a successful football club to the area really struck me in the aftermath of the 2014 Scottish Cup win.
“Hopefully the club enjoys further success in the years ahead.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris has welcomed the close relationship between the Premiership club and the GS Group.
He said: “It is great to enjoy support from a successful business like the GS Group.
“Like St Johnstone, it is proud of its Perth roots and is very much part of the community.
“The club has a long-standing relationship with the company but this ground-breaking corporate partnership takes it to a new level.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris (centre) welcomes a corporate sponsorship with George Stubbs, managing director of the GS Group, and the company’s senior client director Peter Robertson.
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Wednesday 6th January 2021
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.
- Senior promotions at Thorntons Solicitors
- SCOTTISH SMEs REMAIN COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY DESPITE COVID-19
- PKC Place Management Team: FAO Independent Retailers, Restaurants and Public Facing Businesses in Perth and Kinross. 6 Jan 2021.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 5th December 2020
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 4th January 2021
- New Restrictions Monday 4th January 2021
- Latest Received Scottish Government Daily Thursday 31st December 2020
- Scottish Government Daily Tuesday 22nd December 2020