GS Group unveils premier package
The GS Group has announced a corporate partnership with St Johnstone FC.
The company - Scotland’s second biggest independent insurance broker - now has five bases across Scotland, with their corporate headquarters in Perth.
Managing director and former Chamber director George Stubbs said: “We have backed St Johnstone for nearly 20 years.
“With this new initiative, we are particularly keen to support the football club’s excellent work in the community, given our own deep roots in Perthshire.”
The GS Group supports Perthshire Rugby Football Club, the Barrie Douglas Foundation, which is nurturing young sporting talent in tandem with Foundations backed by Ryder Cup stars Paul Lawrie and Stephen Gallagher, and a range of local and national charities.
“We now have 60-plus staff and have been keen supporters of the Career Ready initiative aimed at introducing students to the workplace,” said George.
“We are a community broker and the tie-up with Saints will see supporters benefiting from a range of special deals flagged-up through the football club.
“While we have backed Saints for many years, the value of a successful football club to the area really struck me in the aftermath of the 2014 Scottish Cup win.
“Hopefully the club enjoys further success in the years ahead.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris has welcomed the close relationship between the Premiership club and the GS Group.
He said: “It is great to enjoy support from a successful business like the GS Group.
“Like St Johnstone, it is proud of its Perth roots and is very much part of the community.
“The club has a long-standing relationship with the company but this ground-breaking corporate partnership takes it to a new level.”
St Johnstone director Stan Harris (centre) welcomes a corporate sponsorship with George Stubbs, managing director of the GS Group, and the company’s senior client director Peter Robertson.
- The Glenturret, Scotland’s Oldest Working Distillery launches its new range
- Gov.Scot: COVID-19 Communications Update - 16th Oct 2020
- Gov.Scot: COVID-19 Communications Update - 15th Oct 2020
- Circular Tayside Charter
- Invitation: Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Scottish Government Daily Evening Update 13th October 2020
- Scottish Government: (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Balhousie Care Group launches new employee benefits programme
- Thorntons: Property market boom shows no signs of stopping
- BlueSky Experiences : COVID-19 As A Catalyst for Change Webinar 30 September
- Summary of the COVID measures announced today by First Minister (updated 1804)
- SCC Responds to First Minster Speech 20th October 2020
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September