Green Jobs Funding Call
This funding call is now open to applications.
The green jobs call is part of a series of funding rounds that will open and close for applications periodically. It will offer funding of between £50,000 and £500,000 to help Scottish businesses to:
- create green jobs (new jobs that relate directly to the transition to net zero) or facilitate the transition of a job from non-green to green
- minimise environmental impacts by developing sustainable low carbon products or services
Green jobs are:
- jobs in businesses that produce goods or provide services that benefit the environment or conserve natural resources
- jobs in which workers’ duties involve making their establishment's production processes more environmentally friendly or use fewer natural resources
This is a competitive funding call and not emergency COVID-19 funding. Applications will be assessed against a number of criteria, and only those that are expected to have the biggest economic or environmental impact will be successful.
The call will close at 12 noon on 24 June 2021. Applicants should find out whether or not they’ve been successful by the end of August, and successful applicants should get their offer letters by the end of September.
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.