Green Jobs Funding Call
This funding call is now open to applications.
The green jobs call is part of a series of funding rounds that will open and close for applications periodically. It will offer funding of between £50,000 and £500,000 to help Scottish businesses to:
- create green jobs (new jobs that relate directly to the transition to net zero) or facilitate the transition of a job from non-green to green
- minimise environmental impacts by developing sustainable low carbon products or services
Green jobs are:
- jobs in businesses that produce goods or provide services that benefit the environment or conserve natural resources
- jobs in which workers’ duties involve making their establishment's production processes more environmentally friendly or use fewer natural resources
This is a competitive funding call and not emergency COVID-19 funding. Applications will be assessed against a number of criteria, and only those that are expected to have the biggest economic or environmental impact will be successful.
The call will close at 12 noon on 24 June 2021. Applicants should find out whether or not they’ve been successful by the end of August, and successful applicants should get their offer letters by the end of September.
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers
- Perth College/UHI Food Nutrition & Textiles Students Explore 'Industry Insights'
- Volpa Cements Position as one of Scotland's Leading Comms Agencies
- Better Places Green Recovery Fund Update
- Perth and Kinross Council walk around the world – and then some