Golf Day 2021 Results
GOLFERS teed off in fine weather for Perthshire Chamber’s annual golf day, sponsored by Carbon Financial Partners, which took place at Blairgowrie Golf Club on Friday, September 10.
The yearly event was back on the calendar, following a break last year because of Covid-19.
After hot rolls, tea and coffee, players enjoyed an excellent afternoon of golf on the prestigious Rosemount course, followed by a two-course meal in the clubhouse.
The event saw entrants compete for Winning Team, Winning Individual, Orange Ball, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive.
The winning team was Hardies Property and Construction, who also provided the top individual in Alan Chappell.
The event has been sponsored since 2012 by leading independent financial planning firm Carbon and once again the Perth based company backed this year’s golf day.
Mark Christie, corporate director of Carbon, said: “After a very challenging 18 months for everyone it was very pleasing to continue our sponsorship of the Chamber golf event. It was well-supported by the local business community, and it was great to be at Blairgowrie Golf Club which offered golfers both a formidable test on the Rosemount course and a hearty welcome in the clubhouse afterwards.”
Vicki Unite, chief executive of Perthshire Chamber, said: "We are delighted that we could once again hold our annual golf day and we are very grateful to Blairgowrie Golf Club for being excellent hosts.
“The continued and generous support offered by Carbon made the day exceptional and our sincere thanks go to them for backing the event again after everything that has happened in the past 18 months.”
FULL EVENT GALLERY BELOW
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer