Golf Day 2021 Results
GOLFERS teed off in fine weather for Perthshire Chamber’s annual golf day, sponsored by Carbon Financial Partners, which took place at Blairgowrie Golf Club on Friday, September 10.
The yearly event was back on the calendar, following a break last year because of Covid-19.
After hot rolls, tea and coffee, players enjoyed an excellent afternoon of golf on the prestigious Rosemount course, followed by a two-course meal in the clubhouse.
The event saw entrants compete for Winning Team, Winning Individual, Orange Ball, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive.
The winning team was Hardies Property and Construction, who also provided the top individual in Alan Chappell.
The event has been sponsored since 2012 by leading independent financial planning firm Carbon and once again the Perth based company backed this year’s golf day.
Mark Christie, corporate director of Carbon, said: “After a very challenging 18 months for everyone it was very pleasing to continue our sponsorship of the Chamber golf event. It was well-supported by the local business community, and it was great to be at Blairgowrie Golf Club which offered golfers both a formidable test on the Rosemount course and a hearty welcome in the clubhouse afterwards.”
Vicki Unite, chief executive of Perthshire Chamber, said: "We are delighted that we could once again hold our annual golf day and we are very grateful to Blairgowrie Golf Club for being excellent hosts.
“The continued and generous support offered by Carbon made the day exceptional and our sincere thanks go to them for backing the event again after everything that has happened in the past 18 months.”
FULL EVENT GALLERY BELOW
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May