Global Business Dinner
The Scottish Chambers of Commerce (SCC) are set to host an inaugural Global Business Dinner on the 22nd June at the Glasgow Science Centre with keynote speeches from Scottish Nobel Prize winning chemist, Professor David MacMillan and Scotland’s Deputy First Minister, John Swinney MSP.
This landmark business event of the summer will be hosted by leading Scottish journalist, Kaye Adams and will also hear speeches from Dr Liz Cameron CBE, Chief Executive of SCC and Stephen Leckie, SCC President and CEO of the Crieff Hydro Group of Hotels.
The event offers a unique opportunity to connect with some of Scotland’s most influential business leaders, media personalities and politicians.
Celebrating Scotland’s contributions to the world, this event will bring together over 500 industry leaders and over 300 companies to recognise the best of Scottish business and entrepreneurship.
The SCC Global Business Dinner is taking place on 22nd June, 6.45pm at the iconic Glasgow Science Centre. More information and how to book a ticket here .
- Cost-of-living payments branded insufficient as energy bills soar
- ScotRail warns of major service cuts during UK-wide strikes
- IMF: UK set for slowest growth of G7 economies in 2023
- Scottish Enterprise launches digital tool to accelerate businesses towards net zero
- Britain’s ‘great unretirement’: cost of living drives older people back to work
- EXCLUSIVE: New collaboration to boost business and trade between Scotland and Turkey
- It’s time for more flex as agile working takes centre stage
- Perthshire hotel offers summer sessions with sporting professionals
- RIVER TAY SPORTS HUB LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
- Family-run Scottish hotels recognised with business accolade
- Half of small business owners forced to increase prices, report finds
- Sizewell C nuclear plant gets go-ahead from UK government
- ScotRail announces reintroduction of timetable
- UK inflation reaches new 40-year high of 9.4%
- CGI ecosystem partner search
- First direct China-Scotland container service launched
- Eurozone raises interest rates for first time in 11 years
- UK debt interest reaches record high as inflation soars
- Recovery Loan Scheme Extended
- Balhousie Care Group bolsters senior team with appointment of leading figure in health and social care
- Scottish Law Firm Supports Charity Aiding Vulnerable People Around the World
- Big Butterfly Count and Tayside Recorders' Day Call to Action
- Businesses who import or export goods are urged to prepare for UK customs declaration system changes
- Raft of Promotions and New Talent Intake for Azets in Scotland