Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
Glenalmond College are delighted to extend a very warm invitation to join them on Saturday, June 19th from 10am for their Virtual Open Day.
The Online Open Day will offer an online opportunity to meet pupils and staff as well as exploring the stunning campus, set in 300 acres of the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
The aim is for the Open Day to give an insight into the school's vibrant, close-knit community, its values and its commitment to academic and pastoral excellence.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with the Warden (Head), Dr Michael Alderson, as well as members of the admissions team and key staff involved in sport, music, academic and pastoral care. A series of videos and publications will also be provided to visitors to give a clear sense of what life is like at Glenalmond College and what sets it apart.
A spokesperson said: 'Glenalmond is, we believe, the most beautiful school in the world, providing a natural, healthy environment in which children thrive and make friendships (and memories) for life.'
As part of the visit, participants will also be given a virtual tour which starts with the unforgettable drive down Front Avenue and through the archway into the Quad at the heart of the school, in which the library, chapel and cloisters are located. They will then soar high above for a bird's eye view of the state-of-the-art astro pitches before swooping on to visit the swimming pool, golf course, outdoor classroom and other facilities and classrooms.
During the Open Day, there will also be streaming live from different parts of the school.
To take part PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Open Week June 19 - June 26
We are delighted that it is now also possible to arrange an in-person visit to Glenalmond College and enjoy a tour of our school and facilities.
From June 19th we will be hosting an Open Week and opening our school gates to welcome families interested in a Glenalmond education to visit us in person throughout the week.
For any further enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0044+1738 842000
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Perthshire Chamber - You Asked and We Delivered November 2020
- ONE of Perth’s longest established opticians is eyeing-up a move
- Gov.Scot: Scotland's Young Persons Guarantee Launched
- Student Volunteer wins Award for Community Work in Perth
- Baseline Employment Analysis and Skills Pathways for the Circular Economy in Scotland.
- STAGECOACH EAST SCOTLAND NAMED ‘PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPERATOR’ OF THE YEAR FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING
- Online event: 17 Nov, 1100-1200. Organised by Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Circular Tayside. Circular Tayside organisations: adapting to COVID-19 Restrictions.
- BlueSky Experiences launch new ground breaking virtual team building game: The Virtual Supply Chain!
- DC Thomson Media Events - Upcoming Conferences - Register your free place now
- Circular Tayside: Live webinars – Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- Thorntons Employment Law Webinar: Managing Employees Remotely
- New immigration rules looming as Brexit approaches
- Gov.Scot (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Circular Tayside: Food Redistribution Matchmaking Service from Zero Waste Scotland
- From Piste to Perthshire: Gleneagles launches Winter Playground Passes
- Eight Trainees Secure Permanent Positions with Thorntons
- Tayside Mountain Rescue Funds Boosted by £10,000 Donation
- Diversifying Your Employment for an Inclusive Perth
- Alm College Virtual Open Lecture Event: Basic Income - Security in a time of Pandemic
- Thorntons Charity Wills Campaign goes virtual for 2020
- Landlord Webinar: Covid19, Where are we now and what next for landlords?
- The Glenturret, Scotland’s Oldest Working Distillery launches its new range
- Circular Tayside Charter