Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
Glenalmond College are delighted to extend a very warm invitation to join them on Saturday, June 19th from 10am for their Virtual Open Day.
The Online Open Day will offer an online opportunity to meet pupils and staff as well as exploring the stunning campus, set in 300 acres of the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
The aim is for the Open Day to give an insight into the school's vibrant, close-knit community, its values and its commitment to academic and pastoral excellence.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with the Warden (Head), Dr Michael Alderson, as well as members of the admissions team and key staff involved in sport, music, academic and pastoral care. A series of videos and publications will also be provided to visitors to give a clear sense of what life is like at Glenalmond College and what sets it apart.
A spokesperson said: 'Glenalmond is, we believe, the most beautiful school in the world, providing a natural, healthy environment in which children thrive and make friendships (and memories) for life.'
As part of the visit, participants will also be given a virtual tour which starts with the unforgettable drive down Front Avenue and through the archway into the Quad at the heart of the school, in which the library, chapel and cloisters are located. They will then soar high above for a bird's eye view of the state-of-the-art astro pitches before swooping on to visit the swimming pool, golf course, outdoor classroom and other facilities and classrooms.
During the Open Day, there will also be streaming live from different parts of the school.
To take part PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Open Week June 19 - June 26
We are delighted that it is now also possible to arrange an in-person visit to Glenalmond College and enjoy a tour of our school and facilities.
From June 19th we will be hosting an Open Week and opening our school gates to welcome families interested in a Glenalmond education to visit us in person throughout the week.
For any further enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0044+1738 842000
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers
- Perth College/UHI Food Nutrition & Textiles Students Explore 'Industry Insights'
- Volpa Cements Position as one of Scotland's Leading Comms Agencies
- Better Places Green Recovery Fund Update
- Perth and Kinross Council walk around the world – and then some