Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
Glenalmond College are delighted to extend a very warm invitation to join them on Saturday, June 19th from 10am for their Virtual Open Day.
The Online Open Day will offer an online opportunity to meet pupils and staff as well as exploring the stunning campus, set in 300 acres of the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
The aim is for the Open Day to give an insight into the school's vibrant, close-knit community, its values and its commitment to academic and pastoral excellence.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with the Warden (Head), Dr Michael Alderson, as well as members of the admissions team and key staff involved in sport, music, academic and pastoral care. A series of videos and publications will also be provided to visitors to give a clear sense of what life is like at Glenalmond College and what sets it apart.
A spokesperson said: 'Glenalmond is, we believe, the most beautiful school in the world, providing a natural, healthy environment in which children thrive and make friendships (and memories) for life.'
As part of the visit, participants will also be given a virtual tour which starts with the unforgettable drive down Front Avenue and through the archway into the Quad at the heart of the school, in which the library, chapel and cloisters are located. They will then soar high above for a bird's eye view of the state-of-the-art astro pitches before swooping on to visit the swimming pool, golf course, outdoor classroom and other facilities and classrooms.
During the Open Day, there will also be streaming live from different parts of the school.
To take part PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Open Week June 19 - June 26
We are delighted that it is now also possible to arrange an in-person visit to Glenalmond College and enjoy a tour of our school and facilities.
From June 19th we will be hosting an Open Week and opening our school gates to welcome families interested in a Glenalmond education to visit us in person throughout the week.
For any further enquiries email email@example.com, call 0044+1738 842000
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit