Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
Glenalmond College are delighted to extend a very warm invitation to join them on Saturday, June 19th from 10am for their Virtual Open Day.
The Online Open Day will offer an online opportunity to meet pupils and staff as well as exploring the stunning campus, set in 300 acres of the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
The aim is for the Open Day to give an insight into the school's vibrant, close-knit community, its values and its commitment to academic and pastoral excellence.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with the Warden (Head), Dr Michael Alderson, as well as members of the admissions team and key staff involved in sport, music, academic and pastoral care. A series of videos and publications will also be provided to visitors to give a clear sense of what life is like at Glenalmond College and what sets it apart.
A spokesperson said: 'Glenalmond is, we believe, the most beautiful school in the world, providing a natural, healthy environment in which children thrive and make friendships (and memories) for life.'
As part of the visit, participants will also be given a virtual tour which starts with the unforgettable drive down Front Avenue and through the archway into the Quad at the heart of the school, in which the library, chapel and cloisters are located. They will then soar high above for a bird's eye view of the state-of-the-art astro pitches before swooping on to visit the swimming pool, golf course, outdoor classroom and other facilities and classrooms.
During the Open Day, there will also be streaming live from different parts of the school.
To take part PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Open Week June 19 - June 26
We are delighted that it is now also possible to arrange an in-person visit to Glenalmond College and enjoy a tour of our school and facilities.
From June 19th we will be hosting an Open Week and opening our school gates to welcome families interested in a Glenalmond education to visit us in person throughout the week.
For any further enquiries email email@example.com, call 0044+1738 842000
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly