Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
Forth Valley Chamber recently delivered two successful Virtual Trade Missions to Florida and Latin America. The Chamber are now preparing their third Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium this October, and they would love you to join them!
Belgium is one of Britain’s top 10 global markets and is an ideal starting place for Scottish companies looking to expand into Europe. Belgium is the ideal Tester Market- it is an open and dynamic market with plenty of opportunities for high value products and services and English is an accepted business language. It has been said that if your product is successful in Belgium it’s a good indicator that you will also be successful in the rest of Europe.
This mission offers opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Belgian Economy
- Make connections with people and organisations that can support your exporting strategy
- Connect with Belgian businesses and potential purchasers or trading partners
Key sectors in Belgium include High Quality Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Science and Environmental Technology/Clean Energy.
Prior to the main mission, we will be holding a Pre-Mission Briefing on September 29th, which will give an overview on trading with Belgium, and provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with one another before the mission. The Pre-Mission Briefing will also provide participants with valuable background information on the economy and culture and general opportunities available for trading in Belgium as well as what you will have to consider as you prepare to export.
The Mission will be a highly subsidised £100+VAT for Chamber Members and £125+VAT for non-members.
Wednesday 29th September
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?