Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
Forth Valley Chamber recently delivered two successful Virtual Trade Missions to Florida and Latin America. The Chamber are now preparing their third Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium this October, and they would love you to join them!
Belgium is one of Britain’s top 10 global markets and is an ideal starting place for Scottish companies looking to expand into Europe. Belgium is the ideal Tester Market- it is an open and dynamic market with plenty of opportunities for high value products and services and English is an accepted business language. It has been said that if your product is successful in Belgium it’s a good indicator that you will also be successful in the rest of Europe.
This mission offers opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Belgian Economy
- Make connections with people and organisations that can support your exporting strategy
- Connect with Belgian businesses and potential purchasers or trading partners
Key sectors in Belgium include High Quality Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Science and Environmental Technology/Clean Energy.
Prior to the main mission, we will be holding a Pre-Mission Briefing on September 29th, which will give an overview on trading with Belgium, and provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with one another before the mission. The Pre-Mission Briefing will also provide participants with valuable background information on the economy and culture and general opportunities available for trading in Belgium as well as what you will have to consider as you prepare to export.
The Mission will be a highly subsidised £100+VAT for Chamber Members and £125+VAT for non-members.
Wednesday 29th September
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY
- 5 Employment Law Seminars in 5 Days
- Proposed Development at West Kinfauns
- Local Business Supports Freelancers in Growing Virtual Sector
- £7Million Global Screen Fund Launched
- Government Spending Highest Since WWII
- Scottish Government Daily Update 24th April 2021
- Colombian Market and Opportunities for Scottish Business
- Family Reunions at Balhousie
- Scottish Government Toolkit - Helping Your Business Open Safely
- Blackadders - This isn’t just any trade mark infringement…
- Scottish Government Coronavirus Update Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Moving to Level 3
- Lockdown restrictions continue to be eased
- Voyager closes £874,000 crowdfunding round 35 days early due to oversubscription
- Perth City Centre Website – how to register your reopening details
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers