Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
Forth Valley Chamber recently delivered two successful Virtual Trade Missions to Florida and Latin America. The Chamber are now preparing their third Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium this October, and they would love you to join them!
Belgium is one of Britain’s top 10 global markets and is an ideal starting place for Scottish companies looking to expand into Europe. Belgium is the ideal Tester Market- it is an open and dynamic market with plenty of opportunities for high value products and services and English is an accepted business language. It has been said that if your product is successful in Belgium it’s a good indicator that you will also be successful in the rest of Europe.
This mission offers opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Belgian Economy
- Make connections with people and organisations that can support your exporting strategy
- Connect with Belgian businesses and potential purchasers or trading partners
Key sectors in Belgium include High Quality Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Science and Environmental Technology/Clean Energy.
Prior to the main mission, we will be holding a Pre-Mission Briefing on September 29th, which will give an overview on trading with Belgium, and provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with one another before the mission. The Pre-Mission Briefing will also provide participants with valuable background information on the economy and culture and general opportunities available for trading in Belgium as well as what you will have to consider as you prepare to export.
The Mission will be a highly subsidised £100+VAT for Chamber Members and £125+VAT for non-members.
Wednesday 29th September
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme