Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
Forth Valley Chamber recently delivered two successful Virtual Trade Missions to Florida and Latin America. The Chamber are now preparing their third Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium this October, and they would love you to join them!
Belgium is one of Britain’s top 10 global markets and is an ideal starting place for Scottish companies looking to expand into Europe. Belgium is the ideal Tester Market- it is an open and dynamic market with plenty of opportunities for high value products and services and English is an accepted business language. It has been said that if your product is successful in Belgium it’s a good indicator that you will also be successful in the rest of Europe.
This mission offers opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Belgian Economy
- Make connections with people and organisations that can support your exporting strategy
- Connect with Belgian businesses and potential purchasers or trading partners
Key sectors in Belgium include High Quality Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Science and Environmental Technology/Clean Energy.
Prior to the main mission, we will be holding a Pre-Mission Briefing on September 29th, which will give an overview on trading with Belgium, and provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with one another before the mission. The Pre-Mission Briefing will also provide participants with valuable background information on the economy and culture and general opportunities available for trading in Belgium as well as what you will have to consider as you prepare to export.
The Mission will be a highly subsidised £100+VAT for Chamber Members and £125+VAT for non-members.
Wednesday 29th September
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer
- Limited number of trade spaces still available at Scottish Game Fair
- DigitalBoost Development Grant – Reopened
- Charity photography competition launched on World Photography day
- Murrayshall supports Cash for Kids with inaugural ProAm golf tournament
- Fund to support food & drink producers and suppliers
- Help to Grow: Management scheme
- New programme to support growth of UK cyber sector
- Invitation to Perthshire Chamber of Commerce 2021 Golf Day!
- Are you ready for the ISDN switchoff?
- Stagecoach carries out first trials of new bridge alert technology
- Perth care homes calling for ‘Everyday Heroes’ as they run flash recruitment events
- Workplace testing rolled out to boost recovery
- ScotSpirit Holiday Voucher Scheme
- Success For New Perthshire Business With National Finalist Nomination
- Global warming will hit 1.5C by 2040, warns IPCC report