Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
Forth Valley Chamber recently delivered two successful Virtual Trade Missions to Florida and Latin America. The Chamber are now preparing their third Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium this October, and they would love you to join them!
Belgium is one of Britain’s top 10 global markets and is an ideal starting place for Scottish companies looking to expand into Europe. Belgium is the ideal Tester Market- it is an open and dynamic market with plenty of opportunities for high value products and services and English is an accepted business language. It has been said that if your product is successful in Belgium it’s a good indicator that you will also be successful in the rest of Europe.
This mission offers opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Belgian Economy
- Make connections with people and organisations that can support your exporting strategy
- Connect with Belgian businesses and potential purchasers or trading partners
Key sectors in Belgium include High Quality Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Science and Environmental Technology/Clean Energy.
Prior to the main mission, we will be holding a Pre-Mission Briefing on September 29th, which will give an overview on trading with Belgium, and provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with one another before the mission. The Pre-Mission Briefing will also provide participants with valuable background information on the economy and culture and general opportunities available for trading in Belgium as well as what you will have to consider as you prepare to export.
The Mission will be a highly subsidised £100+VAT for Chamber Members and £125+VAT for non-members.
Wednesday 29th September
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer