#FlushFest2021: the world’s only menopause festival!
#FlushFest2021 is going from Perth in Scotland to Perth in Australia and everywhere in between this year! A volunteer run festival which is usually held in Perth and whose aim is to inspire and educate people of all ages and genders about menopause whilst having lots of fun along the way; is going virtual on 30th April and 1st May, to allow visitors from all over to join in.
Journalist and television presenter Kirsty Wark will open the world's only menopause festival to help "break the taboo and have some fun" as it goes virtual from its home in Scotland. There will be talks by experts, stand-up comedy, creative workshops, theatre and some outstanding cabaret performances, all raising awareness of the impact of menopause on those experiencing it, their friends, family and colleagues.
Previous festivals have been a huge success and have attracted visitors from all over the country to Perth to enjoy the town, and it is because of this popularity that the Menopause Café volunteers who run the event, have committed to delivering an outstanding online offering this year.
Menopause Café Chairperson Rachel Weiss said:
“FlushFest was missed by everyone involved last year so we are delighted to be back this year. From a menopause in the workplace seminar to yoga and belly dancing classes we have something for everyone that is inspiring, educational and most of all fun. We are particularly pleased to welcome some fantastic acts for our Cabaret evening including multi-award winning Scottish musician Karine Polwart.”
Due to its online nature, #FlushFest2021 has so far attracted attendees from New Zealand, Australia and the USA as well as a whole new group of people who want to know more and share their experiences.
Find out more about the event here: http://bit.ly/flushfest2021
The event is sponsored by Lindsays Solicitors and Rowan Consultancy.
Click here to sign up to The Menopause Cafe newsletter
Please contact Karen Nichol at The Skills Collective for further information and for interviews and further quotes if required.
Telephone: 07889 743250
Menopause Cafe SC048435
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open
- Climate action challenge counts on Johnston Carmichael for support
- Establishing Green Ports
- Foresight Scottish Growth Fund
- Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open
- Scotland aiming to lift Covid restrictions by 9th August
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: National Security and Investment Act Policy Update
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: Strategic Framework & Office Re-opening Policy Update
- Hospitality legend retiring after six decades