#FlushFest2021: the world’s only menopause festival!
#FlushFest2021 is going from Perth in Scotland to Perth in Australia and everywhere in between this year! A volunteer run festival which is usually held in Perth and whose aim is to inspire and educate people of all ages and genders about menopause whilst having lots of fun along the way; is going virtual on 30th April and 1st May, to allow visitors from all over to join in.
Journalist and television presenter Kirsty Wark will open the world's only menopause festival to help "break the taboo and have some fun" as it goes virtual from its home in Scotland. There will be talks by experts, stand-up comedy, creative workshops, theatre and some outstanding cabaret performances, all raising awareness of the impact of menopause on those experiencing it, their friends, family and colleagues.
Previous festivals have been a huge success and have attracted visitors from all over the country to Perth to enjoy the town, and it is because of this popularity that the Menopause Café volunteers who run the event, have committed to delivering an outstanding online offering this year.
Menopause Café Chairperson Rachel Weiss said:
“FlushFest was missed by everyone involved last year so we are delighted to be back this year. From a menopause in the workplace seminar to yoga and belly dancing classes we have something for everyone that is inspiring, educational and most of all fun. We are particularly pleased to welcome some fantastic acts for our Cabaret evening including multi-award winning Scottish musician Karine Polwart.”
Due to its online nature, #FlushFest2021 has so far attracted attendees from New Zealand, Australia and the USA as well as a whole new group of people who want to know more and share their experiences.
Find out more about the event here: http://bit.ly/flushfest2021
The event is sponsored by Lindsays Solicitors and Rowan Consultancy.
Click here to sign up to The Menopause Cafe newsletter
Please contact Karen Nichol at The Skills Collective for further information and for interviews and further quotes if required.
Telephone: 07889 743250
Menopause Cafe SC048435
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?