#FlushFest2021: the world’s only menopause festival!
#FlushFest2021 is going from Perth in Scotland to Perth in Australia and everywhere in between this year! A volunteer run festival which is usually held in Perth and whose aim is to inspire and educate people of all ages and genders about menopause whilst having lots of fun along the way; is going virtual on 30th April and 1st May, to allow visitors from all over to join in.
Journalist and television presenter Kirsty Wark will open the world's only menopause festival to help "break the taboo and have some fun" as it goes virtual from its home in Scotland. There will be talks by experts, stand-up comedy, creative workshops, theatre and some outstanding cabaret performances, all raising awareness of the impact of menopause on those experiencing it, their friends, family and colleagues.
Previous festivals have been a huge success and have attracted visitors from all over the country to Perth to enjoy the town, and it is because of this popularity that the Menopause Café volunteers who run the event, have committed to delivering an outstanding online offering this year.
Menopause Café Chairperson Rachel Weiss said:
“FlushFest was missed by everyone involved last year so we are delighted to be back this year. From a menopause in the workplace seminar to yoga and belly dancing classes we have something for everyone that is inspiring, educational and most of all fun. We are particularly pleased to welcome some fantastic acts for our Cabaret evening including multi-award winning Scottish musician Karine Polwart.”
Due to its online nature, #FlushFest2021 has so far attracted attendees from New Zealand, Australia and the USA as well as a whole new group of people who want to know more and share their experiences.
Find out more about the event here: http://bit.ly/flushfest2021
The event is sponsored by Lindsays Solicitors and Rowan Consultancy.
Click here to sign up to The Menopause Cafe newsletter
Please contact Karen Nichol at The Skills Collective for further information and for interviews and further quotes if required.
Telephone: 07889 743250
Menopause Cafe SC048435
- ScotWind offshore auction raises £700m
- Introduction to Excel Full Details and Booking
- The DigitalBoost Development Grant has reopened
- Perth event is designed to support the recovery of tourism businesses
- Challenging year ahead as Azets unveils decade of Scots' corporate insolvencies stats
- Latest Coronavirus Statistics
- Advice Direct Scotland
- CodeClan announces funding with more than 100 places available for 2022
- Scotland's population projected to peak in 2028
- World Bank warns global economy faces grim outlook
- £9 million to mitigate impacts of Omicron for tourism
- PCLF conference
- Complete storytelling workshops
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce respond to the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 Update - 11th January 2022
- Complete Storytelling workshops: events to support tourism's recovery
- Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 11 January 2022
- Deadlines approaching: Fully Funded Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Self-Isolation FAQs - Summary of changes from 6 January
- Removal of pre-departure test requirement for travel to Scotland
- Scottish Self-isolation Period Cut to Seven Days
- Electric car sales soar, but chip shortage hits market
- HMRC: Self-Assessment taxpayers given more time to ease COVID-19 pressures
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 06 January 2022