#FlushFest2021: the world’s only menopause festival!
#FlushFest2021 is going from Perth in Scotland to Perth in Australia and everywhere in between this year! A volunteer run festival which is usually held in Perth and whose aim is to inspire and educate people of all ages and genders about menopause whilst having lots of fun along the way; is going virtual on 30th April and 1st May, to allow visitors from all over to join in.
Journalist and television presenter Kirsty Wark will open the world's only menopause festival to help "break the taboo and have some fun" as it goes virtual from its home in Scotland. There will be talks by experts, stand-up comedy, creative workshops, theatre and some outstanding cabaret performances, all raising awareness of the impact of menopause on those experiencing it, their friends, family and colleagues.
Previous festivals have been a huge success and have attracted visitors from all over the country to Perth to enjoy the town, and it is because of this popularity that the Menopause Café volunteers who run the event, have committed to delivering an outstanding online offering this year.
Menopause Café Chairperson Rachel Weiss said:
“FlushFest was missed by everyone involved last year so we are delighted to be back this year. From a menopause in the workplace seminar to yoga and belly dancing classes we have something for everyone that is inspiring, educational and most of all fun. We are particularly pleased to welcome some fantastic acts for our Cabaret evening including multi-award winning Scottish musician Karine Polwart.”
Due to its online nature, #FlushFest2021 has so far attracted attendees from New Zealand, Australia and the USA as well as a whole new group of people who want to know more and share their experiences.
Find out more about the event here: http://bit.ly/flushfest2021
The event is sponsored by Lindsays Solicitors and Rowan Consultancy.
Click here to sign up to The Menopause Cafe newsletter
Please contact Karen Nichol at The Skills Collective for further information and for interviews and further quotes if required.
Telephone: 07889 743250
Menopause Cafe SC048435
- India and UK to press ahead with talks on free trade deal
- Carbon Financial Partners are on the move!
- Balhousie staff shine at awards ceremony
- Murrayshall launch new F&B outlets
- Scottish economy faltering as businesses report record high concerns over inflation and rising costs
- Shop sales slow as people rein in spending
- Biggest squeeze for public sector pay in 20 years
- Scotland sees fall in real wage growth and unemployment
- Scottish Islands Passport Launched
- PACE Support
- War set to cut Ukraine's economy by almost half
- UK economic growth slows sharply in February
- Digital Growth Grant
- CO2 Utilisation Challenge Fund launched
- CARBON TEE-UP SUPPORT FOR PERTHSHIRE GOLF EVENT
- Award winning architect set to reboot the way we work post-pandemic
- New report from Stagecoach sets out pathway to attracting over one million new passengers to the UK's bus networks through the switch to Zero Emission Buses
- Gillespie Macandrew celebrates nine internal promotions
- Budget adds more incentives to encourage growth
- First Minister's Statement to Parliament - 30th March 2022
- Scottish Government Update - 21st March 2022
- Action plan published to identify new markets and opportunities for tech sector
- £4 million investment announced for Scotland’s islands
- Most of Scotland's Covid restrictions end