Flonix Welcomes New Apprentice
Flonix is delighted to announce that Katie Grant has joined them as an apprentice. Katie is already settling in well and is a friendly voice on the phone to a lot of customers. Daniel Lamb, (MD) said: “We are delighted that Katie has joined the team and she has been great at picking up what we do and how we do it. Katie is already a very valuable member of our team with a genuine interest in IT.” Katie also added: “I’m so lucky to have got such a great job in tough times. My knowledge of IT was really basic when I first started but I’m loving learning new things every day. I have also made great friends at Flonix and I can’t wait to spend many more years here.”
Flonix Ltd has enjoyed an hectic first quarter of 2021. Whilst settling into this new normal we are all living in, they have implemented weekly Covid Testing amongst their staff to ensure both they and their customers are kept safe. Their site work has been extremely busy completing numerous installs and a number of fibre installations.
Flonix is a valued Platinum Partner of Perthshire Chamber of Commerce.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions