Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom