Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- Perth Based Housebuilder Attains 5* Rating
- Business Support Bulletin - Grants & Funding Deadlines, 22nd - 28th March 2021
- Scottish Enterprise to make £4 million available for Green Jobs
- Scottish Government Daily Update 19th March 2021
- Scottish Government - Coronavirus Easing of Restrictions Summary, Tuesday 16th March
- SME Brexit Support Fund Open for Applications
- Scottish Enterprise & AOG Energy - Virtual Mission
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 11th March 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update 10 March 2021
- Are mergers on the cards as a solution for charities?
- Scottish Government Daily Update 09 March 2021
- SCC Network: Campervan and Motorhome Rental Operators Fund
- Scottish Apprenticeships Employer Event with Perth College UHI
- Enchanted Forest Launches Nationwide Search for New Trustees
- Buyer demand remains undiminished
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM