Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- Stagecoach teams up with NHS in Scotland to offer discounted bus travel to Scotland’s key workers
- Blackadders: Planning and Innovating in the Rural Hospitality Sector
- Bounce Back Into Business With Free PR and Marketing Package
- Scottish lockdown easing ‘likely’ to be delayed until July
- Take part in the China International Import Expo
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD