Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers
- Perth College/UHI Food Nutrition & Textiles Students Explore 'Industry Insights'
- Volpa Cements Position as one of Scotland's Leading Comms Agencies
- Better Places Green Recovery Fund Update
- Perth and Kinross Council walk around the world – and then some
- #FlushFest2021: the world’s only menopause festival!
- Operate After Brexit - How to Access Guidance, Support & Advice
- Flonix Welcomes New Apprentice
- Scottish Government Daily Update 24th March 2021
- £25 Million Announced for Scottish Tourism Recovery
- Increased Funding Announced for Young Persons Guarantee
- Scotland's Train Operator, Scotrail, to be Nationalised
- Balhousie in Bloom - Balhousie Care Group Garden Competition
- Scottish Government Daily Update 22nd March 2021