Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed
- Business Star Finalists 2017 Announced
- Grand Day at Gleneagles for Chamber Golf Day